Our corporate services department is Lex Management Limited, an affiliate of the Law Firm, Alexiou, Knowles & Co. Lex Management Limited was incorporated in 1973 under The Companies Act of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and is licensed under The Financial and Corporate Service Providers Act.
The company’s registered office and principal place of business is just across the street from the firm, located at Trinity Place Annex, on the corner of Frederick and Shirley Streets.
Lex Management has a long history of providing pre-eminent corporate services to our valued clients, locally and internationally, and we are committed to excellence, being responsive to clients, and building dedicated staff members.
Our services provided include but are not limited to the following:
- Incorporation of Resident Companies, International Business Companies, Banks, Trust Companies, Insurance and Captive Insurance Companies, Segregated Accounts Companies, Foundations, Non-Profit Organizations under both the Companies Act and the International Business Companies Act and Foreign Company Registrations.
- Company Management Services include:
- Assistance with Business License Applications and Renewals
- Registration of company with The National Insurance Board
- Applications to the Exchange Control Department
- Mailbox Services
- Property Tax Services
- Company Searches
- Consular and Apostille Services
- Continuations in and out of the jurisdiction
- Foreign Company Registrations
- Formation of Foundations
- Liquidations/Dissolutions of Companies
- Nominee Shareholder and Officer Services
- Assistance with Bank Account openings
- Registered Agent and Registered Office Services
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Certificates of Incumbency
- Change of Names (IBC and Domestic)
- Confirmation Letters
- CESRA applications and annual filings
- Notary Services and Certifications
- Restoration of Companies
- Onboarding of existing companies to the firm